Saturday, August 14, 2010

Off And Running

My blog is off and running, but still under construction.  No hard hat required.

You can call me Fibi. 

I am a work at home mom who is running a business in sales with my husband.  He travels a lot.  I am home a lot.  It is a challenge working with your spouse full time.  I am sure you will hear me complain about that more in the future.

I also have a lot of in-laws that you'll be hearing about.  Sometimes dealing with family is a huge issue for me and I WILL be complaining about that in the future too.

After a few years of infertility, we were blessed with a baby girl.  That baby girl, who I will simply call "C" (to make my husband happy) is now three and a half years old.  She will be starting her first year of preschool at the end of the month.

I am a very opinionated person.  I am not afraid to share my opinion with you.  I can guarantee that you will not always agree with my or maybe not even like everything I have to say.  If I piss you off, you know where the red "x" is in the upper right hand corner.  Feel free to use it.

Welcome to my life......................

No comments:

Post a Comment